2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
All NEW straight stairlifts and NEW curved stairlifts now come with an inclusive 2 Year Premium Warranty for more details please view Service & Maintenance
BOOK YOUR FREE STAIRLIFT SURVEY
If you would like a NO-Obligation stairlift survey then please contact us on 01502 440209 or request a free survey here.
The Brooks straight stairlift is our most cost effective model at just £1495 fully installed. It is considered one of the most reliable stairlifts available and is a fantastic no frills low budget product.
This is a great stairlift available from Norfolk Stairlifts if you are looking for a low cost no frills, but very reliable solution.
The Brooks straight stairlifts are built to last, with low maintenance and high reliability. They run on maintenance free DC power packs, which are automatically recharged at the end of every trip. This type of power ensures that the stairlifts are safe to use, and are incredibly smooth.
Brooks straight stairlifts come with all the necessary features and a few extra ones, as standard..
The price shown for the Brooks straight stairlift includes our 2 years all inclusive warranty and free annual service after the first year.
Frequently Asked Stairlift Questions: Please view our stairlift frequently asked questions section for easy access to many of the standard stairlift questions we have received during our 15 years of installing stairlifts.
All stairlifts offer a variety of slightly different features and benefits. Below are the main benefits of this stairlift:
- Soft start and stop system – no sudden jolts
- Easy to use joystick control
- Remote control system – means no messy wiring
- Low voltage operation – eliminates risk of shock
- Electro mechanical braking with fail safe overspeed governor
- Delivered fast – delivered in days
- Lowest cost new stairlift on the market
- Stock item, means fast delivery
- Very reliable
- Dual controls on both left and right arms
- Installed in under 2 hours
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, NOT the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use
The following features are available as standard on this stairlift:
- Manual Folding footplate
- Manual Swivel Seat
- Padded seat and backrest
- Retractable seatbelt
- Folding arms, footrest and seat to allow easy access to the stairway
- Hand held remote controls for the bottom and top of staircase
- Weight Capacity: 120kg
- Power Supply 24DC (Battery)
- Charger Unit: 240v AC
- Operation: Joystick Control
This stairlift offers several optional extras depending on your personal circumstances and requirements:
- Seat height can be ordered as Tall or Short (Medium as standard)
- Powered Swivel Seat
- Powered Footplate
- Manual Folding Hinge available on the rail if required
- Powered Hinge available on the rail if required
Watch our demonstration video at http://www.norfolkstairlifts.co.uk/straight-stairlifts/brooks-straight-stairlift/
Our trained stairlift staff can help you determine the most suitable stairlift for your body type. You can also visit our showroom to try this model of stairlift or visit our dedicated Norfolk Stairlifts website for more information