Horizon Plus Straight Stairlift
The Horizon Platinum Plus Stairlift is powered by a maintenance free DC power pack which ensures that the lift works even if there is a powercut.
BOOK YOUR FREE STAIRLIFT SURVEY
If you would like a NO-Obligation stairlift survey then please contact us on 01502 440209 or request a free survey here.
This is a great stairlift available from Norfolk Stairlifts if you are looking for a fully featured, adjustable stairlift.
The Platinum Horizon Plus stairlift is our most adaptable straight stairlift at just £1875 fully installed. This stairlift is fully adjustable to suit any user upto 22 stone/140kg
The price shown for the Platinum Horizon Plus straight stairlift includes our 2 years all inclusive warranty and free annual service after the first year.
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
All NEW straight stairlifts and NEW curved stairlifts now come with an inclusive 2 Year Premium Warranty for more details please view Service & Maintenance
Frequently Asked Stairlift Questions: Please view our stairlift frequently asked questions section for easy access to many of the standard stairlift questions we have received during our 15 years of installing stairlifts.
All stairlifts offer a variety of slightly different features and benefits. Below are the main benefits of this stairlift:
- Suits staircases as steep as 62 Degrees
- Will fit stairs as narrow as 660mm (subject to user dimensions)
- Very reliable
- Ergonomically shaped joystick control
- Installed in under 3 hours
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, NOT the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
The following features are available as standard on this stairlift:
- Lever Operated Folding footplate
- Powered Swivel Seat
- Seat height, Arm Spacing and Seat Pad/Back can all be adjusted at installation
- Ergo or Ergo Plus Seat available as standard (Ergo Plus allows for feet to drop more easily onto the footplate)
- Retractable seatbelt
- Folding arms, footrest and seat to allow easy access to the stairway
- Hand held remote controls for the bottom and top of staircase
- Weight Capacity: 140kg
- Power Supply 24DC (Battery)
- Charger Unit: 240v AC
- Operation: Ergonomic Joystick Control
This stairlift offers several optional extras depending on your personal circumstances and requirements:
- Fully automatic folding hinge available on the rail if required i.e if you have a doorway at the bottom of your stairs.
- Additional charge point. Suitable if stairlift needs parking away from the stairbase to avoid obscuring a door for example.