Brooks Sit & Stand Straight Stairlift
The reliable, no frills, Brooks Sit & Stand Straight Stairlift allows travel either by standing or sitting as required by the user; all at a low cost.
BOOK YOUR FREE STAIRLIFT SURVEY
If you would like a NO-Obligation stairlift survey then please contact us on 01502 440209 or request a free survey here.
The Sit Stand Frame has a weight limit of 15 stone. When used standing the user simply steps off the stairlift sideways onto the landing.
The user will feel completely at ease during travel as a frame is provided to hold onto during the journey.
This is a great stairlift available from Norfolk Stairlifts if you are looking for a low cost no frills, solution. It is considered one of the most reliable stairlifts available and works well for those with limited knee movement or a narrow staircase (or both!).
The Brooks Sit Stand Stairlift is powered by a maintenance free DC power pack which ensures that the lift works even if there is a powercut.
2 YEAR WARRANTY INCLUDED
All NEW straight stairlifts and NEW curved stairlifts now come with an inclusive 2 Year Premium Warranty for more details please view Service & Maintenance
The price shown for the Brooks Sit & Stand straight stairlift includes our 2 years all inclusive warranty and free annual service after the first year.
Frequently Asked Stairlift Questions: Please view our stairlift frequently asked questions section for easy access to many of the standard stairlift questions we have received during our 15 years of installing stairlifts.
All stairlifts offer a variety of slightly different features and benefits. Below are the main benefits of this stairlift:
- Flexible and adaptable to accommodate the needs of the user either standing or seated
- Suits those with limited knee movement
- Very reliable
- Suitable for narrow stairs
- Installed in under 2 hours
- Fits quickly and easily to the stairs, NOT the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable with low running costs
- Slimline and folds away conveniently when not in use
The following features are available as standard on this stairlift:
- Standing Frame for safety and confidence during use
- Manual Folding footplate
- Manual Swivel Seat (when used seated)
- Padded seat and backrest
- Retractable seatbelt
- Folding arms, footrest and seat and standing frame to allow easy access to the stairway
- Hand held remote controls for the bottom and top of staircase
- Weight Capacity: 95kg
- Power Supply 24DC (Battery)
- Charger Unit: 240v AC
- Operation: Joystick Control
Our trained stairlift staff can help your determine the most suitable stairlift for your body type. You can also visit our showroom to try this model of stairlift.